28 February, 2010

>>I want to know is this cool or not???

Hey! I present now the pics I've taken from my phone cam in my way. Check it out!

This is The Golden Temple, located in Amritsar.

And....this is a sacred flower i picked up from there.

Now have a look on our phones(mine and my bro's)

Well its my last years diary's front

Winnie the pooh!

Some scenes over Delhi
























This is again a Gurudwara Saheb...
Look how beautiful its looking on the night of Deepawali

Rangoli... I made on this Diwali

Now something cant be explained in words.. just check these out!
My drawings, the things that caught my eye, and I caught them in my cam.



And these are the sun rays, coming from my window

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well being very specific...

i like those gurudwara sahib picx,that curtain,that teddy,that tree in Autumn

but i didt liked that nails....eeeeeeeee


ya make a rangoli everyday...love that!!

Anonymous said...

wherz my comment??

The princess... said...

Thank you for the sweet complements also dearest:)